The Fita-Seal Service
- We can replace every type of seal on the market
- Seals manufactured and fitted with a fixed price same day
- Fridge and freezer door seals need checking on a regular basis to make sure they meet the high standards required for food safety.
- If they are damaged or split or fail to hold the door tightly shut, they have to be replaced to ensure compliance with food safety regulations.
- Before the Fita-Seal service was available this was a costly issue to deal with and took several weeks to complete
- Upright Refrigerator Cabinets
- Under Counter Chillers/Freezer Bottle Coolers
- Chest Freezers
- Cold Drawers
- Walk-in Chiller Cold Rooms
- Walk-in Freezer Cold Rooms
"Fita-Seal has serviced our refrigeration seals over several years demonstrating an attention to detail and dedication to rectifying problems. Fita-Seal inspect and replace seals on a monthly basis maintaining a high standard while removing the burden from in-house maintenance. This also means our refrigeration always conforms with Nottingham City food hygiene regulations at a high standard of energy efficiency, and is cost effective with fixed monthly charges spreading the cost over the year.
Martin Smith Maintenance Manager, Hart’s Hotel and Restaurant, Nottingham
"Fita-Seal was tasked with resolving several issues on structures well past their sell-by date. They advised/devised a superb plan of refurbishment and this was duly tackled by an excellent team. The whole project was completed as described, on time, on cost, competitively priced. Good honest work from a good honest company. A rarity these days.”
Maurice Lee Project Engineer at MIRA Ltd